Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More to Woo-hoo About!

With only a few days left, I think we may just be able to  Woo-hoo our way into Christmas break. How great is that? 

The London Times online education site, SchoolGate, also reviewed my book, How to Lose Your Self of Steam & Other Teaching Lessons I Never Learned From Professional Development.  Sarah Ebner's review paid me the ultimate compliment when she wrote that the book “made me almost wish I'd gone to an American school myself.”

But don’t take my word for it, go there and read the entire review


And while you are bouncing around in the EduSphere, hop on over to Carnival of Education hosted over at Free Home Education. My post, “My Sunny Disposition, Pell Grants & Pilgrims,” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. Still, you know, you know, you know that if you want to stay in the know, you really need to see what else is buzzing around the EduSphere by going there.

No comments: