Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Woo-hoo! Another Review!

A big Woo-hoo! (And it’s not even Woo-hoo Wednesday).

We have another spectacular review of How to Lose Your Self of Steam & Other Teaching Lessons I Never Learned From Professional Development  over at Scholastic Scribe. You should check it out by going over there.

My friend Sarah Ebner over at the London Times SchoolGate site also gave the book a little shout out. You can see that by going here.

And then after going over there, you need to hop on over to Amazon. com or at the Journalism Educators Association bookstore and pick up a book or two for you and all your teacher friends, parents and favorite students. It would be a fab-u-lous holiday gift. (And yes, this is all shameless self-promotion. I’ll get back to the real business of blogeroo writing next week.)

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Thanks for the shout-out on my shout-out. I really think/hope you'll get some hits...